• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WTF???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF???

Fury over 'Slave Tetris' game cramming Africans into a ship's hold | Daily Mail Online

Fury over 'Slave Tetris' game in which players squeeze as many Africans as they can into a ship's hold
    Was one part of a wider internet game called Playing History: Slave Trade
    Game is meant to improve understanding of the many horrors of slavery
    But the segment was branded 'dehumanizing and anti-black' on Twitter
    Game's developer said the 'point [was] to disgust people' to educate them
    But 'Slave Tetris' has been pulled after it caused a furious reaction online
    seriously ????
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Humanity has reached new depths.

I mean, reading the Daily Fail......

Comment

It's a great game. I got 300 slaves in the bottom of that ship before it topped over, sunk and drowned them all. I'm on the second level now, just trying to work out how many migrants I can get in an inflatable dinghy.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Seems ironic the Daily Heil complaining about an anti-migrant game.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          It's a great game. I got 300 slaves in the bottom of that ship before it topped over, sunk and drowned them all. I'm on the second level now, just trying to work out how many migrants I can get in an inflatable dinghy.
          If you get out, probably ten more.....
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Seems ironic the Daily Heil complaining about an anti-migrant game.
            Before the general election there wasn't a single mention of immigrants or immigration, just smear campaign against UKIP. As soon as the election was over, no mention of UKIP, story after story of immigrant murderers, asian rape gangs and EU meddling.

A paper written by for

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              If you get out, probably ten more.....
              Feck me, this is sick. Level 3 is in Nazi Germany and you have to build a shower block!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Feck me, this is sick. Level 3 is in Nazi Germany and you have to build a shower block!
                That's should be illegal! What message is that sending out!

I think you have to be a legal registered plumber in Germany to fit a shower block.....

Comment

Level 4 gets easier, packing Man City fans into their empty stadium
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

why is it anti-black?

there were more white people enslaved by north Africans in the 1600-1700 than ever black slaves in America

Linky

Comment

Working...
                    X