• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jiggle it just a little bit !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jiggle it just a little bit !

E Bra that 'increases the size of a woman's breasts' being trialed in US | Daily Mail Online

'Miraculous' vibrating bra that claims to increase the size of a woman's breasts in just seven days - without the need for surgery - is being trialed in the U.S.
    Daily Mail Online can exclusively reveal that the E Bra, which was created by Serbian Milan Milić, 30, has been trialed by two American women
    Milan first came up with the design after his girlfriend told him she wanted bigger breasts
    I'm happy to be quality control.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I'm happy to be quality control.
    I think Suity got there first. Look at the size of his moobs, it's very effective.

Comment

Would a vibrating toy in a normal bra help?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Would a vibrating toy in a normal bra help?
        I like providing manual stimulation to be part of the process.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X