• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scouse on the books

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scouse on the books

Hi all,

Can anyone give me the skinny on what I need to do (and if it's still worth doing) to get someone from Liverpool on the books? We're not married but she's out of work (of course !) and thought it might be a good idea to get her on the books (and yes she'll be doing actual things for the company, like selling drugs...).

Most importantly, what happens if she robs my house while I'm out or sleeping ?

NLUK, I've tried a search but can't find anything anywhere on the internet about scousers being employed.
    Last edited by TestMangler; 4 September 2015, 15:03.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    NLUK, I've tried a search but can't find anything anywhere on the internet about scousers being employed.
    Even I can't help you with that one sorry.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

she can marry Brillo or DP and in a few years you can half their fortune?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        she can marry Brillo or DP and in a few years you can half their fortune?
        50% of nothing is....
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Hi all,

Can anyone give me the skinny on what I need to do (and if it's still worth doing) to get someone from Liverpool on the books? We're not married but she's out of work (of course !) and thought it might be a good idea to get her on the books (and yes she'll be doing actual things for the company, like selling drugs...).

Oh! Scousers. I hate Scousers, with their 'they do do dat do don't they','Ferry 'cross the mersey', pale faced, skinny pock marked benefit scrounging faces coupled with their 'The police hate us' attitude as they steal the hubcaps off mobility scooters, coupled with this continual freaking bitching about some ticket-avoiding footie fans who got crushed to death because they forced their way into a football ground ands it's always someone elses fault.

Plus I hate the liver birds. It's all the Beatles fault.
          Last edited by MarillionFan; 4 September 2015, 17:53.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            50% of nothing is....
            Average Scouse IQ

Comment

I thought you wanted to sleep with the scouse.

Comment

It's a well know fact that any scouser is worth two wooly-backs. Obviously the woollies don't like being out-argued, out-fought and out-drunk, so they invent scurrilous stories.

Plus , I know how to make scouse and youse don't. so fck the fck off youse fckers. heh heh
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Why don't you **** off and die.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    Why don't you **** off and die.
                    Yeah.

eh hang on, did youse mean me ?
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)