• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It seems a long time since ST:Voyager.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems a long time since ST:Voyager.

And time has not been kind.

Star Trek Voyager actress Jennifer Lien arrested for 'exposing herself in front of children' - 3am & Mirror Online

For dear old Freako: The actress who played Kes has been, er, busted for exposing herself.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    And time has not been kind.

Star Trek Voyager actress Jennifer Lien arrested for 'exposing herself in front of children' - 3am & Mirror Online

For dear old Freako: The actress who played Kes has been, er, busted for exposing herself.
    Bloody Hell, she's gone down hill a bit, she used to be very fanciable now she, well, isn't. (I'm too scared of cojak to say more than that.)
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

yeowch, that is not a flattering picture.

I loved that series, the only thing that amazes me is the franchise has not made more new series, they literally have a galaxy of stories to use.

Not liking the reboot butt-rape of the entire star trek universe though.

Comment

Is the other one still a 7 of 9, or has she let herself go as well.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Is the other one still a 7 of 9, or has she let herself go as well.
          My Google Image Search says she still a 7 of 9 on the hot scale.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
            Bloody Hell, she's gone down hill a bit, she used to be very fanciable now she, well, isn't. (I'm too scared of cojak to say more than that.)
            Looks like a good old fashioned common or garden bull dyke to me

Comment

How else is such a transmogrification explained without drug abuse?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Didn't they kill her off (or get rid of here anyway) because the actress was causing lots of problems.

It's weird watching Orange is the new Black with Capt. Janeway.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  It's weird watching Orange is the new Black with Capt. Janeway.
                  You're not kidding! And oh my, she hasn't aged well either

Comment

Is Kes the one who was part-Klingon?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X