• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Decent Hotel Suggestions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent Hotel Suggestions

I am planning a saucy evening in London and looking for recommendations for an impressive but not eye wateringly expensive hotel. No bedsits or Stelios hotels allowed

Try Sussex Gardens, near Paddington.

Some of the hotels there rent rooms by the hour
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Try Sussex Gardens, near Paddington.

Some of the hotels there rent rooms by the hour
      What's MP going to do for the other 56 minutes?

Comment

I know this place its pits lol

Comment

Hotels Near Hyde Park | The Royal Park Hotel

Been a few years but it was nice - we got upgraded since a nicer room was free. I guess you'd call it a boutique hotel?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Not cheap but this place would impress, central location and not one of the big chains.

Charlotte Street Hotel, Bloomsbury, London: review - Telegraph

Comment

Originally posted by Mincepie View Post
              I am planning a saucy evening in London and looking for recommendations for an impressive but not eye wateringly expensive hotel. No bedsits or Stelios hotels allowed
              Depends on what you intend to do. Be more specific if you expect a serious response.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                Not cheap but this place would impress, central location and not one of the big chains.

Charlotte Street Hotel, Bloomsbury, London: review - Telegraph
                Be warned though its full of septics and the sort of crowd that carry little dogs around in their man/handbags...

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  Depends on what you intend to do. Be more specific if you expect a serious response.
                  Obviously the OP is attending a cookery evening class. What else did you think it might be?
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Hotels Near Hyde Park | The Royal Park Hotel

Been a few years but it was nice - we got upgraded since a nicer room was free. I guess you'd call it a boutique hotel?
                    They have a romance pacakge for £324 dinner, breakfast and rose petals! Standard room £165 take her for a kebab save a few quid and a bunch of daffs!

Comment

Working...
                    X