• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Egyptian mummy wearing Adidas proves the reality of time travel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egyptian mummy wearing Adidas proves the reality of time travel

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/mummy-foun...997458486.html

Quite right too. I too am a time traveller from the future. I find you ancients thick as mince.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I too am a time traveller from the future.
    There is only one time traveller....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
      There is only one time traveller....

Now there is proof of a sockie without any doubt whatsoever. A link to a photo, from a poster who had a thread 15 years ago......
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

"The fashion-forward mummy was found 10,000 feet up in Mongolia’s Altai mountains" - so, not Egyptian then

Comment

Good advert for the quality of adidas products if he managed to walk from Egypt to Mongolia in 'em though.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Good advert for the quality of adidas products if he managed to walk from Egypt to Mongolia in 'em though.
            Sounds like an asylum seeker.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Sounds like an asylum seeker.
              Only if he also had an iPhone6 with him to call the Mongolian Coastguard. Maybe that's why he died?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                "The fashion-forward mummy was found 10,000 feet up in Mongolia’s Altai mountains" - so, not Egyptian then
                Clearly a posh refugee - one who could afford Adidas, unlike the locals who made do with goat skin.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Here's a photo from 1941.

Comment

Charlie Chaplin time traveller (the one holding the mobile phone to their ear)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiIrpEMbQ2M

I think this is an equivalent of Godwin's law when discussing time travel. Do I win a prize?
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                    X