• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tiny Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiny Trump

Artist threatened with lawsuits if she sells nude Donald Trump painting | US news | The Guardian (Poss. NSFW, certainly Not Safe To Look At While You're Eating).
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

that's not a small penis

love MF
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Definitely not a "shower"
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

It only really got out of hand when Donald Trump referenced it in a debate

It should never be allowed to get out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          It only really got out of hand when Donald Trump referenced it in a debate

It should never be allowed to get out of hand.
          With something that small, he will be lucky if he can get it in his hand
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            With something that small, he will be lucky if he can get it in his hand
            NLyUK always manages with me - so there is hope for him....

Comment

Some years back saw Blair and other then main politicians on sale in a pet shop as toys for dogs. Great. I'd like some toilet paper with pictures of Ken Clarke on.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Some years back saw Blair and other then main politicians on sale in a pet shop as toys for dogs. Great. I'd like some dog poop bags with pictures of Mandelslime on.
                FTFY
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X