• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Home Alone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Alone

"11-year-old Chris Gaither from Talladega, Alabama, has told reporters how an intruder "cried like a baby" after Chris shot him in the leg with a 9mm handgun.

Home school-student Chris was alone at his house on Wednesday morning when he heard footsteps; someone had broken in and was walking around upstairs, apparently intending to burgle the Gaither's home.

Chris took hold of a nearby gun and prepared to face the intruder, who started coming back down the stairs carrying a hamper.

“When he was coming down the stairs, that’s when he told me he was going to kill me, f-you and all that,” the boy told local news broadcaster WVTM.

"When I pulled the gun out I guess he didn’t think it was a real gun cause he didn’t worry about it, he just kept on walking."

As the intruder left by the front door Chris started shooting, firing off 11 rounds before the 12th hit its target.

“I shot through the hamper he was carrying,” Chris said. “It was a full metal jacket bullet. It went straight through the back of his leg. He started crying like a little baby."

Local police investigating the incident have not released the name of the suspect. According to Gaither’s mother the man had broken into their house and stolen items on a previous occasion. "

Source: Young boy shoots suspected burglar, mocks him for 'crying like a baby'

Only one thing not good - he missed 11 rounds ffs, back to the shooting range and no ice cream until improvements and get those Dum-Dums, they are perfect for home defense!

So that's A-

Here's the broadcast story....

Comment

When I lived in SA, weekly task was reloading 300 x 9mm para. Some blokes in the shooting club had some really hot home cooked loads.
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
      X