• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW has done it!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtW has done it!

More signs of house price CRASH as buyer numbers plunge | Personal Finance | Finance | Daily Express

He's the last one to buy a property before prices fall 99%!

Doh! I thought this was about his unpopped cherry

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Doh! I thought this was about his unpopped cherry
      No chance!

Comment

AS soon as AtW sells and rents the rest of us can buy.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          AS soon as AtW sells and rents the rest of us can buy.....
          Indeed, he's called the top, now the wait begins for him to call the bottom by selling up at the biggest loss.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Indeed, he's called the top, now the wait begins for him to call the bottom by selling up at the biggest loss.
            DP - you missed out on this - https://www.theguardian.com/business...nese-bank-gold

Comment

I'll buy 10 more then and lower average purchase price to almost new low market value, in the mean time I save on not having to rent, mwahaha!!! *strokes white pussy*

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                I'll buy 10 more then and lower average purchase price to almost new low market value, in the mean time I save on not having to rent, mwahaha!!! *strokes white pussy*
                Closest you'll ever get - unless we vote Brexit - you know it makes sense!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  *strokes white pussy*
                  Traitor!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    So is he a top or bottom?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X