• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Never a cross word.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never a cross word.

Some elderly lady filling in the crossword that was actually some ridiculous piece of "art".
    Last edited by zeitghost; 9 June 2017, 10:48.

Can't wait until I'm that old so I can do bad things to modern "art".
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Can't wait until I'm that old so I can do bad things to modern "art".
      You can also be young. I remember taking my son to the museum and he started rearranging what looked like a painter and decorator's table only to have a guard come running over in a panic. Their own fault for leaving it in the middle of a room with no signs
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Not sure which comedian it was but recently heard one saying that anything that gets put into an art gallery is classed as art. You could have a dump on the floor and people would stand around wondering what it meant. So true.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

They did an article on the local news the other night concerning the worlds most 'successful' streaker (who apparently now lives off the sponsorship he gets for doing the same). He was once sponsored to streak at the Tate Modern, and no one paid any attention, they all thought it was 'performance art'

Comment

I remember a few years ago one of the "modern art" places had an installation consisting of a large pile of sacks filled with rubbish, supposedly a "comment on mankinds waste culture" or some such guff.
            Trouble is, no-one told the cleaners, and within a day the whole lot ended up in a skip.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
            X