• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Canada anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada anyone?

So I decided to visit, what's left of, my family this year in Canada after a good ten years

A return trip on Air Canada business class costs around £2K which is quite good.

Planning to spend a week in August close to (you read that right. Not with them) my sister's family in Mississauga and then a week all by myself in British Columbia.

Any recommendations for places to visit in BC or good "establishments" in Ontario?

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Sorry, I don't do halal

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Sorry, I don't do halal
      Funnily enough, MF has time off at the same time, maybe you should meet up and go "ranching" together
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Funnily enough, MF has time off at the same time, maybe you should meet up and go "ranching" together
        Sorry, the risk of getting shot when seen with a grizzly is far too high.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Any recommendations for places to visit in BC or good "establishments" in Ontario?
          The first Passover - 1446 BC
          The era of the Judges begins - 1350 BC
          The Trojan War begins - 1190 BC
          Elijah prophesies - 870-845 BC
          Nineveh, capital of Assyria, falls to the Babylonicans and Medes - 612 BC
          The first exile of the Jews to Babylon - 605 BC Judah falls to Babylon and Jerusalem and the temple are destroyed - 586 BC
          Cyrus, King of Persia, allows the Jews to return to their land - 538 BC
          The Dead Sea Scrolls are written by the Essenes - 220 BC-100 AD The Seleucid ruler, Antiochus IV, desecrates the temple 167 BC
          Pompey conquers Jerusalem for Rome - 63 BC
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

A "club" that will cater for your needs
            England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
            X