PDA

View Full Version : The IT contracting market must be busy

OwlHoot
13th September 2016, 13:17
It's been pretty sluggish on here for the last few days. :tumble:

MarillionFan
13th September 2016, 13:19

Down to crap moderating. Everyone's banned, been banned or going to get banned.

Boring as hell without posters.

MrMarkyMark
13th September 2016, 13:34

Yeh, just started a new one, so have had less time to post my drivel on here :eyes

Further to that, what MF sez.

Agent
13th September 2016, 13:49
What is with all the banning anyway? I've been in forums for over 10 years (in various forms) and never seen anything like it.

Mods on a power trip or 'boys club' mentality? Seems that if a mod doesnt like your opinion, you get banned?

SueEllen
13th September 2016, 13:52
What is with all the banning anyway? I've been in forums for over 10 years (in various forms) and never seen anything like it.

Mods on a power trip or 'boys club' mentality? Seems that if a mod doesnt like your opinion, you get banned?

I'm still here!

MrMarkyMark
13th September 2016, 13:56

Ah.........

You have noticed NAT :laugh

scooterscot
13th September 2016, 13:57

There's an apparent correlation between heavy handed moderation and that 'time of the month' - :eek:

Just saying like.

MrMarkyMark
13th September 2016, 14:00
There's an apparent correlation between heavy handed moderation and that 'time of month' - :eek:

Just saying like.

Yes and that's just NATs excuse :eek:

WTFH
13th September 2016, 14:18
There's an apparent correlation between heavy handed moderation and that 'time of the month' - :eek:

Just saying like.

Bathtime?

Nurse, is it time for my bath already?

sasguru
13th September 2016, 14:34

Yeah apparently the cretins are on strike.
Thrown their toys out of the pram as they weren't allowed to spout crap without someone calling them a moron.
The cheek of it!

eek
13th September 2016, 14:37
Yeah apparently some cretins are on strike.
Thrown their toys out of the pram as they weren't allowed to spout crap without someone calling them a moron.
The cheek of it!

Ftfy as one is still posting as demonstrated by the post above

eek
13th September 2016, 14:43

50 depending on the speed of said insulted mods...

MrMarkyMark
13th September 2016, 14:47

NotAllThere
13th September 2016, 15:03

49Ladies and gentlemen we have a tie. So here's the tie breaker. How long is the ban for?

northernladuk
13th September 2016, 15:05
<drum roll>

barrydidit
13th September 2016, 15:26
Maybe like one of those US sentences that's really long. Madoff got 150 years for his ponzi scam. This has gotta be on a par with the severity, shirley.

MrMarkyMark
13th September 2016, 15:32
Ladies and gentlemen we have a tie. So here's the tie breaker. How long is the ban for?

I suggest that Cojak should provide the needful, on this occasion, she has a way with such things :eyes

WTFH
13th September 2016, 15:35
Ladies and gentlemen we have a tie. So here's the tie breaker. How long is the ban for?

Can I guess?

Is it longer or shorter than the length of time suggested by admin after dropping the kids off at the pool?

eek
13th September 2016, 15:53
Can I guess?

Is it longer or shorter than the length of time suggested by admin after dropping the kids off at the pool?

Permie? I also love that the offending post has been deleted which should really confuse people in the future

MarillionFan
13th September 2016, 16:09
Can I guess?

This type of scat posting is beneath you.

northernladuk
13th September 2016, 16:39
It must be a permaban... unless he comes on with a reasonable defense....

Complete Silence. No defence?

Permaban it is then. That's fair innit?

DimPrawn
13th September 2016, 17:03
Down to crap moderating. Everyone's banned, been banned or going to get banned.

Boring as hell without posters.

I'm on strike you scab!

original PM
13th September 2016, 17:05
How would we tell :-?

SimonMac
13th September 2016, 17:05
Without knowing the exact offence length of ban cannot be determined, is this like parliamentary privilege when accusations can be repeated without fear of reproduction or reprisal

MrMarkyMark
13th September 2016, 17:20
I saw it, you wouldn't have wanted to be on the receiving end of it, although some on here might :sick

Mordac
14th September 2016, 11:19
This type of scat posting is beneath you.

I thought you got banned? Did you get time off for good behaviour (unlikely) or did you offer your legendary toe-sucking services to the mods at mates rates?

MrMarkyMark
14th September 2016, 11:29
FTFY

I thought you got banned? Did you get time off for good behaviour (unlikely) or did you offer your legendary corporate pole choking services for free?

MarillionFan
14th September 2016, 12:04
I thought you got banned? Did you get time off for good behaviour (unlikely) or did you offer your legendary toe-sucking services to the mods at mates rates?

Did I? I have no idea.

Had an infraction for something.

NotAllThere
14th September 2016, 12:08
Did I? I have no idea.

It was only for one day, and I think you spent that sleeping off the hangover.

Mordac
14th September 2016, 12:14
Did I? I have no idea.

Well you were uncharacteristically quiet yesterday. Plus the legend "crap ex-mod" beneath your logo had switched to "Banned". I haven't checked, but I presume it's been changed again to "crap ex-permie" :smokin

DimPrawn
14th September 2016, 16:42
. I haven't checked, but I presume it's been changed again to "crap ex-permie, crap ex-contractor, crap ex-mod" :smokin

FTFY

MarillionFan
14th September 2016, 17:01
Well you were uncharacteristically quiet yesterday. Plus the legend "crap ex-mod" beneath your logo had switched to "Banned". I haven't checked, but I presume it's been changed again to "crap ex-permie" :smokin

I had a hangover. This life of leisure is tough.

MrMarkyMark
14th September 2016, 17:30
FTFY

Can't it just simply be changed to "crap", Kiss principle and covers all bases :D