PDA

View Full Version : Alloy Wheel Refurb Recommendations

kaiser78
4th October 2016, 08:12
I need to get 2 of my car wheels refurbed - they have some minor kerb scuffing marks. Can anyone recommend any alloy wheel repair/refurbers ?

scooterscot
4th October 2016, 08:22
Unless this is a DB9 you're driving, accept things wear out. Invest in some winter tyres instead and be king of the road when the mother of all winters strikes.

_V_
4th October 2016, 17:34
I need to get 2 of my car wheels refurbed - they have some minor kerb scuffing marks. Can anyone recommend any alloy wheel repair/refurbers ?

You'll want a local one unless you intend to post your wheels to the refurbishers.

fullyautomatix
4th October 2016, 21:22
Unless this is a DB9 you're driving, accept things wear out. Invest in some winter tyres instead and be king of the road when the mother of all winters strikes.

It has to be a DB9 or else he has to give his key back to this forum and go on Mumsnet or something.

Lockhouse
4th October 2016, 21:42
I don't get mine refurbished I exchange them for refurbished. That way I'm not off the road. Only needed to do one so far in 18 months.

kaiser78
5th October 2016, 12:41
It's a condition of returning my PCP vehicle unfortunately that there is a minimum scuffing limit. One wheel needs doing, the other I can probably get away with. Cost for local to me is around £80 per wheel it seems. Essentially it needs doing, due to the wife's (honest) dodgy parking...