• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh goody another quiz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh goody another quiz

80%

Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level? - Offbeat

would have got higher but failed on Shakespeare.

only 75 questions, better than watching TMWWBK on QT.

Offbeat
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

88% and I fluffed a few.
    OK, some of the 'Ancient History' I saw at first hand.....

Comment

90% and I'm annoyed about a couple of the Shakespeare ones which I should have got, plus metaphor/simile where I kicked myself for getting it wrong.

It rated me as PhD which is wrong, by a mile. So to answer the original question "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" the answer is no.

Comment

Aren't you a bunch of clever clogs

75% and a PhD here (wrong!)

However, I have awarded myself an extra 25% for navigating the horrible webpages on a small tablet - so, I win.

Comment

Also PhD which is about as far wrong as it's possible to get.

I was let down by my lack of literature, Shakespeare and US culture/history.

Comment

77% and Phd. If it had said pokey Bachelor of Science from a pokey university I'd have been impressed.

I got several wrong for the usual reason: not paying attention.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

80% PhD, which is as far from the truth as possible as I sit here with just a GCSE to my name
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Tried visiting the page in Explorer and Firefox, but can't actually run the quiz.

There isn't a button to start it. One just goes round and round in circles.

What an absolutely tulip site!
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

78 and a phd

like everyone else screwed a few easy ones up and some I genuinely did not know...

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Tried visiting the page in Explorer and Firefox, but can't actually run the quiz.

There isn't a button to start it. One just goes round and round in circles.

What an absolutely tulip site!
                    So you are the only one that didn't get a PhD then?

Comment

Working...
                    X