• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM for Dodgy Agent - Employment Opportunity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM for Dodgy Agent - Employment Opportunity

Can you please get scooterscot a contract to work on?

Right Away Please!
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Why would I want a job? Isn't that for people who like paying taxes or something?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Can you please get scooterscot a contract to work on?

Right Away Please!
      Unfortunately I am not Merlin the magician
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        How about contacting the Cones hotline?
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

don't you have any contacts at the Golden Arches?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            don't you have any contacts at the Golden Arches?
            Unsure if he is sufficiently qualified for such a highfalutin position.

Don't you need to be able to spell to work there
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I have got a part time job for someone to pick dog turds off the lawn for an EU commissioner. She cannot do it herself as she is busy solving the youth unemployment problem in Europe
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I have got a part time job for someone to pick dog turds off the lawn for an EU commissioner. She cannot do it herself as she is busy solving the youth unemployment problem in Europe
                scooter says he won't even need any tools, he will be happy to do it .

What's the rate?
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  scooter says he won't even need any tools, he will be happy to do it .

What's the rate?
                  The rates will be crap, I wouldn't do it - would just end up going through the motions
                  "why ride a vespa when you can push a lambretta?"

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

Comment

Originally posted by Major Hassle View Post
                    The rates will be crap, I wouldn't do it - would just end up going through the motions
                    Oi!

The jobs scooters, anything to try and restrict the ill informed Euro / Scot / Brexit BS he spouts
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X