• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi admin -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi admin -

One month ban please? I've got work to do...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Those burgers won't flip themselves, eh scooter?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Trying to think in two languages throughout the day is melting my brain. No need to have a third one when talking to the locals on here.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Trying to think in two languages throughout the day is melting my brain.
        You should have tried to master doing it in one first.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Better still, make it permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Better still, make it permanent.
            Is that what you said at your last interview?

Comment

Which Christmas market are you working at?
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Which Christmas market are you working at?
                The one in La La Land. No point in commuting.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I would like to second that
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    I would like to second that
                    Away with you, you've not got any work you're an agent!

Comment

Working...
                    X