• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lasses of sunderland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lasses of sunderland

i believe we have one or two here

sunderland brides
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Originally posted by kramer
    i believe we have one or two here

sunderland brides

ha ha ha ha ha - thats excellent.

And Kramer, you nob, dont you know that I'm from Newcastle yet?! Well done the Toon
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

yeah i know your from Newcastle but you is in Sunderland now girl so beware... i got family there and once i tell we have a geordie in our sweet city it will hangin time...
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

yeah i know your from Newcastle but you is in Sunderland now girl so beware... i got family there and once i tell we have a geordie in our sweet city it will hangin time...

Are you a secret Mackem then?!!

Most of them up here are very nice to me, but they all pick up on my accent and look at me funny when I'm not with my lad like. They can be strange folk!

So have you been drinking up here before then?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

lived in fulwelll until uni
          drunk alll over sunderland... not recently though..
          back when there was a blue monkey..

Comment

I went to Sunderland once. A scary place, I'm from the North West, but the North East is a different country. Very dark, concrete, damp, wet and with scary inhabitants (actually a bit like Harlow). In the first day someone tried to steal my car.

The women are very scary, they have that scrunched back hairstyle that gives them a facelift. Tracksuits are still fashinable and it's a crime not to be a gran at 35, punnishable by a day in work.
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 16 November 2006, 11:34.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

lived in fulwelll until uni
              drunk alll over sunderland... not recently though..
              back when there was a blue monkey..

Really?!!! Ah that cool - I think I've heard my lad on about the blue monkey. Are you coming to the Xmas do? He's coming and I'm worried he wont get on with people (you know what a pain in the arse grumpy mackems are, being one yourself!)

My favourite boozeers are The Borough and The Dun Cow - they've been here since year dot, so you've probably drank in them!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

they ring a belll ... been a long time though... where is the borough?
                I used to drink around chester road and down seaburn... blue bell...windmill

I would be happy to hold your fellas hand and talk about the homeland at the do... is he from north or south sunderland??

Bagpuss ... i live the majority of my time in north west now... and you are right about the difference. Harlow no... its much bleeker up north but the people are a whole lot more warmer.

Comment

Bagpuss ... i live the majority of my time in north west now... and you are right about the difference. Harlow no... its much bleeker up north but the people are a whole lot more warmer.
                  You can't get any bleaker than Harlow trust me!
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                    You can't get any bleaker than Harlow trust me!

You should try Stevenage...
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X