• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best combined accountancy for Ltd and umbrella solution

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks possible that I may have a mix of inside and outside PS Contracts in future. I am aware of an orange genie combined solution and possibly one from intouch.

Any sugestions/recommendations?

The situation is too new for anyone to give recommendations. That won't happen for at least 3 months when people switch from public to private sector contracts.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

The Intouch Freeflex solution allows clients running a PSC to use the PSC accountancy function when needed and switch to the umbrella solution as appropriate. Intouch handle the mechanics of switching between the two and administer the PSC in the background during times when the client is utilising the umbrella.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick@Intouch View Post
        The Intouch Freeflex solution allows clients running a PSC to use the PSC accountancy function when needed and switch to the umbrella solution as appropriate. Intouch handle the mechanics of switching between the two and administer the PSC in the background during times when the client is utilising the umbrella.
        Thanks Patrick, I spoke to your colleague Alan and mentioned it could be a little clearer on the website, but impressed with the service and price point, along with the fees for eventually closing a ltd company - a bit dearer than 'cheapaccounting' who I am with at the moment, but who do not offer a 'dual solution'

I hope you will understand that I will wish to check out a few more options first. I may get back to Alan later in May, once I have secured the expected contract.

John

Comment

Orange Genie Complete

Our Complete package has been a hit, no margin umbrella whilst we look after your Limited company.

Lots of clients taking it up whilst switching between sectors. Plus nice and clean when it comes to tax planning and ultimately your end of year self-assessment.

Happy to provide more detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan@OrangeGenie View Post
            Our Complete package has been a hit, no margin umbrella whilst we look after your Limited company.

Lots of clients taking it up whilst switching between sectors. Plus nice and clean when it comes to tax planning and ultimately your end of year self-assessment.

Happy to provide more detail.
            Not a bad idea.... I'd be interested BUT my current accountant is excellent....

Do you have details anyway though?
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Gorilla are now offering a PAYE solution as well as accountancy. Not spoken to them about it though so dunno the details.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Gorilla are now offering a PAYE solution as well as accountancy. Not spoken to them about it though so dunno the details.
                No doubt they will be writing to everyone to tell them about it soon enough
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  Not a bad idea.... I'd be interested BUT my current accountant is excellent....

Do you have details anyway though?
                  Sure - I'll PM you

Comment

Working...
                  X