• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cardboard box for sale - $5,100 dollars bid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardboard box for sale - $5,100 dollars bid

http://cgi.ebay.com/MINT-in-BOX_W0QQ...QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe I can sell my socks on there? or my sex god underpants?
    To be or not to be... or get someone else to be, and take the slack for it.

Can one of you young persons explain what is going on?

ebay seems to be full of useless tat and millions of morons falling over themselves to pay a lot of money for tulip.

Is this "cool"? To be seen to be buying crap at silly money?

I can smell a business opportunity....

Comment

Too late, MF has beaten you to it DP

Comment

I don't know about business opportunity but I'm the sort of person who is loath to throw anything away.

So I advertise it on freecycle. I started off with large/high (new) value stuff. But there's an awful lot of tat on there which, it seems, people actually take off you. It's amazing how far people will go to collect something that they could have bought, new in a shop, for three quid.

tim

Comment

If some, and please excuse the expression, sucker is willing to pay for this pile of Ratners, then more fool them.
          Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

Ebay

Take a look at his other items for sale at the bottom...includes an ebook on how to make money selling nothing on Ebay!! Excellent profit margin!!

Comment

Working...
            X