• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Say it as it should be...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK 'ill-equipped' for Brexit talks and should tell EU 'sod off' over the divorce bill, says Priti Patel | The Independent

Employment minister Priti Patel today launched an appeal to “save our curry houses” by leaving the EU.

Ms Patel warned that curry restaurants were being starved of high-quality chefs by the Government’s “biased” immigration policy, which caps the number of skilled workers from outside the EU.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a3251071.html
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Okay Darmy - you are a twunt. Though not as twunty as NLyUK.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Okay Darmy - you are a twunt. Though not as twunty as NLyUK.

HTH
      I take it you don't agree with her then?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        I take it you don't agree with her then?
        He's been trying to line me up as a future ex-Mrs BP, but I don't see any gain until he's discharged from bankruptcy.

Comment

Working...
        X