• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Express HITS BACK at deluge of defeatist Brexit news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Express HITS BACK at deluge of defeatist Brexit news

One Remainer admitted he had to accept democracy and another Europhile LOST IT

That more than makes up for the economic losses! GO BREXIT!!

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    One Remainer admitted he had to accept democracy and another Europhile LOST IT

That more than makes up for the economic losses! GO BREXIT!!
    You still going on. Every now and then i pop in to see what you strange people are up to. It's the same thing over and over.

Country going to the dogs. We was lied to. Racists blah blah blah.

I pity you all, especially you.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      You still going on. Every now and then i pop in to see what you strange people are up to. It's the same thing over and over.

You seem a bit disappointed, but at least is not disagreeing with the sentiment.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

I pity your passive aggression, gnawing at your tattered soul.

Comment

Yawn...
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X