• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greece growing faster than UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greece growing faster than UK

Greece's economy growing faster than UK

Where is Ambrose Evans-Pritchard when you need him ?

Last edited by BlasterBates; 9 February 2018, 11:14.
    I'm alright Jack

You mean the UK is no longer the fat man of Europe?

#didntbotherreadingthearticle

Comment

UK 4th quarter GDP revised down

December’s trade figures also disappointed, with the trade balance widening sharply from -£3.65bn to -£4.89bn against predictions of it narrowing to -£2.4bn.

....overall today’s data docket has highlighted the uncertain state of the UK economy at the end of 2017.

It also builds upon fears sparked after the poor January PMIs released by Markit a few days ago that the UK economy may not have started the new year on a particularly strong footing.
      Pound down today.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

When you hit rock bottom it's hard not to start posting this type of growth after several years, remind me how much the Greek economy contracted by?
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
          When you hit rock bottom it's hard not to start posting this type of growth after several years, remind me how much the Greek economy contracted by?
          don't confuse them with the truth!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Transition deal in doubt
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
            X