• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Davies says Brexit won't be a Mad Max dystopia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davies says Brexit won't be a Mad Max dystopia

Just the fact that a cabinet minister says this, may mean it actually will be
    Post-Brexit UK won't be like Mad Max, says David Davis - BBC News

New bus design below

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post

New bus design below

Admit it, you only come on here to bench-test your stupidity before unleashing it upon your hapless workmates, don't you?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I can see the sequels

Remoaners - beyond the dunderdrome.

Mad Merkel - furry toad.

actually I can see some similarities. An independent trying desperately to escape a bunch of rapacious criminals to keep people safe. Not quite sure David Davis could carry off the leather though!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Mad Max or The Borg?

Tough choice...

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            I bet he can spell his name though. Your cretinous dingleberry impression is coming along nicely I see...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Admit it, you only come on here to bench-test your stupidity before unleashing it upon your hapless workmates, don't you?

Shaunypoints.

Comment

Working...
              X