• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Contracts/ Darwin/ Winchester contact

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IQ Contracts/ Darwin/ Winchester contact

Has anyone who was with IQ Contracts/ Darwin/ Winchester been able to contact the trust to get a total loan amount?

Agreements show the following but I have been unable to get any contact details.
    • 2012 - IQ CONTRACTS of 2a Lord Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1HP
    • 2013 - IQ Settlement of 2a Lord Steet, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1RH
    • 2014 - IQ (UK) Settlement of Warwick Mill Business Centre, Warwick Bridge, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA4 8RR

Have a look at this thread
    https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc...ection-9a.html

And this one
    https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc...arwin-pay.html

There might be posters still around who can help.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by BankingContract0r View Post
      Has anyone who was with IQ Contracts/ Darwin/ Winchester been able to contact the trust to get a total loan amount?

Agreements show the following but I have been unable to get any contact details.
      • 2012 - IQ CONTRACTS of 2a Lord Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1HP
      • 2013 - IQ Settlement of 2a Lord Steet, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1RH
      • 2014 - IQ (UK) Settlement of Warwick Mill Business Centre, Warwick Bridge, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA4 8RR
      The Douglas address is Baker Tilly. One of their companies was acting as trustee on some schemes.

I think that their website has a "contact us" link?
      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
        The Douglas address is Baker Tilly. One of their companies was acting as trustee on some schemes.

I think that their website has a "contact us" link?
        None of the website links I've seen quoted on the forum work for me.

Do they still have active websites? Would you mind sharing the link please?

Comment

Contact Us - Baker Tilly Isle of Man
          Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Um, on that page they mention ECS.

Would that be the same ECS that is linked to over 160 entities in the Panama Papers?

But the building they have in the IoM must be very big as it appears over 20 times as an address in the Panama Papers as well.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Thanks!

I just called. The person who answered didn't seem to understand anything I was asking for. He took my email and said would 'pass it on to the relevant person'.

https://www.winchesterlimited.co.uk/ is the only other website I could find which works. Phone number has no answer. I can't be sure it's the same Winchester either.

Comment

Any luck here?

Any luck getting a contact? I was using Darwin Pay from 2010 to 2011 and I cannot seem to find a contact anywhere to request loan amounts. HSBC only seem to provide statement access online back to 2012.

Comment

Just had this from Bakertilly:

Dear Sir / Madam.

If you have been employed by a previous Payroll Service and you have outstanding questions, then
                  we must direct you to Helpline Services Limited ([email protected]) (“THL”).

THL have been appointed by all the Trustees of the Trusts, where any outstanding Employee Benefit
                  Trust loans or other loans are owed (the “Loans”) and by all the former employers (the “Entities”).
                  THL will be able to assist you with your enquiries.

THL have all the books and records for the Entities and access to all the Trust records so they have all
                  the information to hand to answer your questions, regarding:

1. Status of outstanding Loans (they can provide a Loan Statement for you),
                  2. The potential impact of HMRC’s “2019 Loan Charge” legislation,
                  3. Questions regarding Accelerated Payment Notifications (APN’s) that you might have,
                  4. Those who have settled with HMRC and require a “Deed of Release” from the Trustees,
                  5. Those who are considering settling with HMRC,
                  6. Those who wish to repay their loans,
                  7. Those wishing to consider their options where they can’t afford 5 or 6 above, and
                  8. Any other questions you might have.

THL are equipped to engage with you, but to do so they will require some basic KYC documentation
                  (Know Your Customer, such as copy of your Passport and proof of address) from you, so that they
                  can confirm your identity and match you to the records held by them.

THL can be contacted via email at [email protected]
                  Baker Tilly have appointed THL to administrate the process of communication (under contract) and
                  they will answer any of the above questions you might have.

Regards,
                  Baker Tilly
                  All I want is my loan amount!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BankingContract0r View Post
                    Just had this from Bakertilly:

All I want is my loan amount!!!
                    Your best bet is to get your personal bank statements and work it out from them

The loan will be a separate transaction to any salary, etc, that they might have paid you, and probably from a different bank account.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X