• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does your credit card let you export up to 7 years in csv/excel?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does your credit card let you export up to 7 years in csv/excel?

Hi guys - My Credit Card issuer only lets me download card statements for the past 7 years in PDF, which is a pain. Some credit card issuers allow you to download last 3 months in CSV, but i wonder if there are any that allow you to pull the full 7 years?

I'm already aware of some bank accounts that allow a longer look-back period for CSV downloads. I am also aware of software that converts PDF to excel (although there is no free software i know of).

Thanks!

Just to make you aware, I’m very close to banning you as a spammer.

Watch how you post in future...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I know at least 2 of mine only do PDF as I've just gone through an exercise to check back a couple of years on two accounts.

Why are you bolding odd words? It looks ridiculous.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X