• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory rebels cave

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tory rebels cave

Tory Rebels cave and throw their weight behind Chequers

"It's Brexit Jim but not as we know it"

Whoops there goes the "no-deal"/Canada plus Brexit.

I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Tory Rebels cave and throw their weight behind Chequers

"It's Brexit Jim but not as we know it"

Whoops there goes the "no-deal"/Canada plus Brexit.

"terror will win" .... ha ha, now who is promoting project fear?!?

Not seen BoJo around for ages, has he suddenly realised no one wants him as Tory leader, and he's finally buggered off back to his hole is the ground?

Tory hard brexiters, cowards the lot of them
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

From a link in that article - about Angela Merkel

'Even though the German chancellor has been repeatedly clear - in public and private - that she will not divide the ‘four freedoms’ of the European Union to accommodate British euroscepticism, it is remarkable how those hopes endure.'

So it's now up to the German chancellor to decide what the EU can and cannot do then?

Hmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

'Even though the German chancellor has been repeatedly clear - in public and private - that she will not divide the ‘four freedoms’ of the European Union to accommodate British euroscepticism, it is remarkable how those hopes endure.'

So it's now up to the German chancellor to decide what the EU can and cannot do then?

Hmmmm...
        Based on one line in the article you conclude that Germany decides everything in the EU, it's not even saying that, just that Merkel wants to hold up to the 4 freedom principles of the EU. It says a lot about the populist, uneducated, low life, brexiteer idiots like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Based on one line in the article you conclude that Germany decides everything in the EU, it's not even saying that, just that Merkel wants to hold up to the 4 freedom principles of the EU. It says a lot about the populist, uneducated, low life, brexiteer idiots like yourself.
          Touched a nerve did we?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            If it goose-steps like a :nazi: and wants to invade Poland, the chances are it's a :nazi:
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Hmmmm...
              No. But as German chancellor if an agreement involving the division of the four freedoms was put to member vote, Germany would vote against it.

You still have no clue how the EU actually works - but that's not surprising. Ignorance is inevitably part and parcel of project Finger In Ears Singing "La la la, I can't hear you".
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                No. But as German chancellor if an agreement involving the division of the four freedoms was put to member vote, Germany would vote against it.

You still have no clue how the EU actually works - but that's not surprising. Ignorance is inevitably part and parcel of project Finger In Ears Singing "La la la, I can't hear you".
                No but I recognise a group of people who are using the population of Europe to further their own personal goals.

Goals which are not really to the benefit of the majority of that population.

Comment

Torygraph talks nonsense again. Following a link from the article you posted: -

ECB heading for 'Titanic iceberg' as Italy crumbles and eurozone slows to five-year low

Comment

No but I recognise a group of people who are using the population of Europe to further their own personal goals.

Goals which are not really to the benefit of the majority of that population.
                    Have you asked them? Do you have proof?
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X