• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 Question?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IR35 Question?

Hi, I am new here and wondered whether I could ask for your help.

I am really struggling to get my head around this IR35 thing. Could you please tell me what strategies you all use to beat HMRC when you are reviewed - what they are, and why they work.

I want to make sure that I am prepared.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Have you searched?

I'm guessing the answer rhymes with "Mo"

Comment

Thud...thud...thud.....

It will take too long to explain why there aren't any. Have a read of the guides we keep talking about, have a seaarch through here for "MOO" or "D&C" or "RoS".

Then come back when you have an intelligent question - "Can you tell me everything?" is not an intelligent question.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Think you're missing the humour element here chaps.

Comment

Humour? No, don't believe in it. Inefficient waste of resources. Waste of time. Far too frivolous for serious people on a serious forum. Baaah...

Angry of Maidenhead.
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by Hector
              Hi, I am new here and wondered whether I could ask for your help.

I am really struggling to get my head around this IR35 thing. Could you please tell me what strategies you all use to beat HMRC when you are reviewed - what they are, and why they work.

I want to make sure that I am prepared.

Thanks in advance.
              Don't listen to them. There is any easy way. You've just got to have the balls to do it. All you need to do is ......... <donate to my paypal account and I'll tell you >
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
              X