• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

and then b*llock brain phones

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and then b*llock brain phones

The last 'working' day of the year, though judging by what was going on yesterday, not a lot of work got done.

Am about to fly out to NZ, haven't finished packing or washed hair, and have a dodgy tummy. Project director is off today, so I emailed PA to say I would be working from home...

So, of course, he has phoned my mobile (while I was in the bathroom), and in his snotty oxford accent, 'oh I understand you are working from home, can you call me, it would be useful to get hold of you...' (and he never ever says please or thank you for anything grrrr)

WTF does he want ? I don't want to talk to him.

Originally posted by Lucy
    The last 'working' day of the year, though judging by what was going on yesterday, not a lot of work got done.

Am about to fly out to NZ, haven't finished packing or washed hair, and have a dodgy tummy. Project director is off today, so I emailed PA to say I would be working from home...

So, of course, he has phoned my mobile (while I was in the bathroom), and in his snotty oxford accent, 'oh I understand you are working from home, can you call me, it would be useful to get hold of you...' (and he never ever says please or thank you for anything grrrr)

I'm sure someone from CUK could call him on your behalf. Does he answer to "Bollock" or "Mr Brain" ?
    Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy

He might want to talk about what your working on today given that they are paying you for your time
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
        He might want to talk about what your working on today given that they are paying you for your time

Well they won't be paying for my time if I don't spend enough time out of the bathroom to do anything.

Thanks mum.

Comment

Working...
        X