• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much does the EU really cost us?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much does the EU really cost us?

I guess we’ll find out soon. Boris Johnson alleged to have made statements concerning the cost of EU membership that were false, misleading, and abused public trust.

Summons being applied for.

Originally posted by meridian View Post
    I guess we’ll find out soon. Boris Johnson alleged to have made statements concerning the cost of EU membership that were false, misleading, and abused public trust.

Summons being applied for.

There are statement made in this that either don't stack up (with a little help from your favourite search engine) and/or are contradictory.

For example the letter states that it is for the court to decide in BJ should be summond. But earlier states that the case will be considered by a district judge. A district Judge sit alone and not in a court. Therefore these two statements are confusing and contradict one another. Considering this has supposedly come from a firm of solicitors its a bit amateurish. I wouldn't use them base on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      A district Judge sit alone and not in a court. Therefore these two statements are confusing and contradict one another. Considering this has supposedly come from a firm of solicitors its a bit amateurish. I wouldn't use them base on this.
      Blatantly false. Are you Boris Johnson, or just another confused Brexiter who believes every lie they are told by the Wail?

District judges are full-time judges who deal with the majority of cases in the county courts.
      Source: Courts and Tribunals Judiciary | District judge

Based on your posts, I’d not use you as a contractor.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Its true I read it in the mail unlike that vicious smear about two of the mods unnatural love on the wall of Clapham common's gents.

Boris Johnson may face private prosecution over GBP350m... | Daily Mail Online

Boris Johnson has been warned he faces private prosecution over his famous claim – plastered over a Vote Leave bus during the EU referendum – that the UK sends £350 million a week to Brussels.
        Private prosecutor Marcus Ball said he notified the former foreign secretary on Saturday of his intention to bring a court case over alleged misconduct in public office.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X