• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zero chance of a sensible Brexit amidst the pandemonium and hysteria at Westminster

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero chance of a sensible Brexit amidst the pandemonium and hysteria at Westminster

Don't know why it's showing this error, but the link does work.

404 Error | openDemocracy

"I was a strong Brexiteer. Now we must swallow our pride and think again"
    Last edited by stonehenge; 8 April 2019, 14:18.

Good article. He was on the news this morning. Pragmatic suggestion.

Comment

Sorry, this is just a Brexiter realising that he, and millions of other Brexiters, ****ed up and now wants to say sorry. Basically this is a lifelong Tory just grovelling before the tulip hits the fan and wants to get out of the firing line, if he's so damn clever he would have realised this in the first place, I have no sympathy. Get your excuses in early...although he still wants Brexit
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Sorry, this is just a Brexiter realising that he, and millions of other Brexiters, ****ed up and now wants to say sorry. Basically this is a lifelong Tory just grovelling before the tulip hits the fan and wants to get out of the firing line, if he's so damn clever he would have realised this in the first place, I have no sympathy. Get your excuses in early...although he still wants Brexit
        I think you are incorrect.

It sounds like a man that believes Parliament is incapable of delivering an outcome that would result in us leaving the EU.

It does not mean Brexit and the decision to leave is wrong or a **** up. It means that our politicians are not competent to deliver a Brexit. Brexit has not ****ed up, it's not happened.

Our parliament has a big majority of MPs that voted to remain. The PM tasked with leaving voted to remain, same for the chancellor. There is no will for a Brexit from our government.
        Last edited by woohoo; 9 April 2019, 10:02.

Comment

Sorry, this is just a Brexiter realising that he, and millions of other Brexiters, ****ed up...
          And yet you have remainers who say "no - you can't change your mind. No 2nd referendum. You've got your ten possible brexits. You voted for brexit. You won; suck it up".

That's democracy, that is.

Even if staying in the EU is in the country and all the people who live in it's best interest - can't be done. Democracy you see.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I have no sympathy.
            I am sure he'll be devastated.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              I am sure he'll be devastated.

Ah, back from your solo bukakke show I see, what's your next insightful concise reply going to be, waiting with anticipation...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

waiting with anticipation...
                Yes, the torrent of dribble oozing from your slack jaw is always a potent indicator of your having reached that heady state.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Yes, the torrent of dribble oozing from your slack jaw is always a potent indicator of your having reached that heady state.

Better than the banter falling out of yours. Honestly you put more people to sleep than the general manager of Dignitas.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Better than the banter falling out of yours. Honestly you put more people to sleep than the general manager of Dignitas.
                    and here's brunnhilde to the rescue!!

Comment

Working...
                    X