• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I thought Bill Gates was doing this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Bill Gates was doing this

Tories make £500m malaria pledge

The malaria parasite is spread by mosquitoes
    The Conservatives have pledged to spend £500m a year of the UK's foreign aid on tackling malaria in sub-Saharan Africa.
    Shadow chancellor George Osborne said the funding would continue until a UN target of reducing the incidence of the killer disease was met.

He told BBC Radio 4's Today programme malaria did not get the same international attention as Aids but it was "killing 3,000 children a day".
    - Indirectly of course the more you save, then the bigger the increase there will be in Global Warming
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Probably Bill is doing it. means it will cost Tories nothing. I still believe that David can spin as well as Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
      Probably Bill is doing it. means it will cost Tories nothing. I still believe that David can spin as well as Tony.
      I thought it wasn't costing Bill anything either - tax dollars...

Comment

maybe tories will launch a new operating system next.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
          maybe tories will launch a new operating system next.
          Thatchersoft?
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
          X