• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umbrella

Ok i dont have the correct IR 35 criteria so I've been told so which umbrella company do you guys suggest?
    Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centres for adults

who have you spoken to?

Comment

Go Ltd

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by BrollyBabe
        Ok i dont have the correct IR 35 criteria so I've been told so which umbrella company do you guys suggest?
        Even if you are caught by IR35 you can keep more of your own money with a Limited Company!

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Nixon Williams
          Even if you are caught by IR35 you can keep more of your own money with a Limited Company!

Alan
          Precisely - 95% of everything is always going to be more than 95% of everything less 10% fees...
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Alan
            Really, my understanding of the law means that you aren't applicable for Ltd should you are caught. How much more work is it?

Comment

alot more work than Umbrella but you will be better off financially. Anyway some umbrella companies can do your invoicing and book keeping for you when you go limited to save you some of the work.

Comment

Really, my understanding of the law means that you aren't applicable for Ltd should you are caught.
                Nonsense, doesn't even vaguely work like that. Go read the guides again.

How much more work is it?
                Oooh, shedloads. I must spend an average one hour a week on it....
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Really, my understanding of the law means that you aren't applicable for Ltd should you are caught. How much more work is it?
                  Get an accountant to do it, all you would send to us are copies of your invoices, expenses, bank statements and anything from the Revenue, VAT etc - we would do the rest, tell you what to pay, taxes etc. This should only take you 30 minutes a month at most!

Alan

Comment

Get an accountant to do it, all you would send to us are copies of your invoices, expenses, bank statements and anything from the Revenue, VAT etc - we would do the rest, tell you what to pay, taxes etc. This should only take you 30 minutes a month at most!

Alan
                    How Much?

Comment

Working...
                    X