• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Valentine count down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine count down

OK, every year you people come here on the 14th in a panic cuz you didn't make a booking, or bought flowers in time, hence this is a reminder, make your booking NOW
    and of course tell us all about it

( x )
    Last edited by Lucy; 12 February 2007, 09:26.

Comment

I think I'll get Mrs PRC a nice pearl necklace.

Comment

Do people actually bother with that like?!

I cant say we've done anything for years. I thought it was just for kids.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

You must be cheap to run SA.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
            I think I'll get Mrs PRC a nice pearl necklace.
            good choice, pearls are back, but not the old fashion pearls, there are plenty of modern delicate Pearl necklaces around in most jewellery shops - I like the ones which has different coloured pearls

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

may be he doesn't love you, if my man didn't bother he'd be dooooomed

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                good choice, pearls are back, but not the old fashion pearls, there are plenty of modern delicate Pearl necklaces around in most jewellery shops - I like the ones which has different coloured pearls
                Oh FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                  I'm not sure I can manage different colours. In fact I'd be worried if I could!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                    Oh FFS!
                    what?? just giving advice?

Comment

Working...
                    X