• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help! Telegraph.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Telegraph.

I am not a Tory and I think that the Daily Telegraph is a shameless right-wing rag.

So can someone please help me to find points of disagreement with this?

What have the past 10 years of Blair been for?
    God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

"spavined": what a wonderful word. I am going to try and use that in a conversation sometime today.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
      I am not a Tory and I think that the Daily Telegraph is a shameless right-wing rag.

Again, the telegraph leader writers talk a great deal of sense but our guilt makes us call it "a shameless right wing rag". If it is as you say "a shameless right wing rag" then good on it.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

"But the extra taxes we have paid have been wasted, not least in putting 700,000 socially unproductive people on the public payroll, where they can gratefully vote for Gordon Brown in perpetuity. They, Mrs Blair, the Irish Republican Army and those for whom the most important thing in life is to be allowed to sodomise 16-year-old boys are the only ones I can think of who have done well out of the past 10 years. I suspect if Labour had told us that in 1997, we might even have voted for John Major."

Classic.
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Maybe if you adjust your initial premise you would find things easier to understand. Hating the Tories and the Telegraph is just mind conditioning. Once you have broken free of that, you will see things far more clearly.
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Spavin - a disease of the hock joint of horses in which enlargement occurs because of collected fluids (bog spavin), bony growth (bone spavin), or distention of the veins (blood spavin).
            Sounds like NL

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
              Again, the telegraph leader writers talk a great deal of sense but our guilt makes us call it "a shameless right wing rag". If it is as you say "a shameless right wing rag" then good on it.
              No, my problem is that it does talk sense.

Comment

No, my problem is that it does talk sense.
                why is that a problem?
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                  why is that a problem?
                  Because I am not a Tory and it is supposed to be a right-wing rag.

Comment

Because I am not a Tory and it is supposed to be a right-wing rag.
                    I dont call myself a Tory either, nor do I agree with everything the Telegraph says. leader writers such as janet Daley, Boris Johnson, Charles Moore and Tom Uttley write a lot of stuff that I agree with. I also agree with a lot of what Frank Field has to say.

Make your own mind up about things there is no need to align yourself to a party or a specific ideology

Comment

Working...
                    X