• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any Idea about sundaysolutions - Accountant Company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Idea about sundaysolutions - Accountant Company

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if anyone of you had any experiences with "sundaysolutions" who calim they can give you 84% of your income, although it sounds too good to be true, I wanted to check with any of you guys if you had any idea.

I am also in the same boat as other, trying to find out my options from April 6th this year..

So any help/advice is very much appreciated

TIA
    Cheers

My advice is you do a search. I mean its not hard is it.

Click on search followed by "sunday solutions" into the search box and click go.

Comment

Originally posted by itcontractor07
      Hi Everyone,

Not sure if anyone of you had any experiences with "sundaysolutions" who calim they can give you 84% of your income, although it sounds too good to be true, I wanted to check with any of you guys if you had any idea.

I am also in the same boat as other, trying to find out my options from April 6th this year..

So any help/advice is very much appreciated

TIA
      Cheers

They are the absolute nuts!!! wicked!!! Go for it!!!!!!!
      l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Errr... Sorry if this is stupid but...
        Are you being real or sarcastic here?
        I've read your comments on other threads and you're not usually so vague with your slamming of companies or ideas, so I just thought I'd ask (obviously I have been searching the forum for info on this company and found this thread, amongst others!)..

Comment

Originally posted by ruth11
          Errr... Sorry if this is stupid but...
          Are you being real or sarcastic here?
          I've read your comments on other threads and you're not usually so vague with your slamming of companies or ideas, so I just thought I'd ask (obviously I have been searching the forum for info on this company and found this thread, amongst others!)..
          Use your common sense, if you think that someone is being sarcastic then do a search for yourself.

Comment

The rules are the same for everyone. With manipulation, I would imagine that any accountant can come up with a scenario of income levels, expense levels, assumptions as to spending, assumptions as to how much needs to be drawn from the company and when, and come out with 84%. Such comparisons are meaningless. Generally speaking the projections giving relatively high returns are based on a doubtful daily expense/subsistance/travel claim which may or may not be justified, probably forecast low overheads, probably forecast taking low salary and dividends each year to keep below the higher rate band, and assuming that the company will be wound up after more than 2 years to get a low tax on the final capital withdrawal. You would be better looking at how the figures are arrived at and looking at the underlying assumptions rather than being fooled by the "headlines" spin.

Comment

As it turns out, I had a long chat with one of the Directors of Sunday this evening (yes, even on a Saturday!) and it turns out that they actually speak a LOT of sense. Potentially even more so than some of the "Ltd Company is the only way to go" brigade.
              I'm still learning exactly what it is they do offer, has something to do with being Self Employed (Limited Liability Partnership?) rather than PAYE or Ltd Co but nowhere does it say they offer 84% return guaranteed - or at least I haven't read that and the chap I spoke to never mentioned it.
              So far my searching skills hasn't found anyone on here who has actually got experience of using Sunday Solutions, only people who assume that because it's not a Ltd company it can't be right. If you have no experience of them, don't answer the question.
              I've searched about LLPs and have found nothing to discourage me completely from going this route...

Oh - and Wizard - did you even read the part of my original message that said it was searching the board that brought me to this thread in the first place? I wasn't asking for other people's views on the comments, I wanted Money Money Money to answer. Some of us on here are VERY new and although we are perfectly capable of searching through the forum like good little IT contractors, sometimes it's just nice to hear direct answers to questions - especially as a lot has changed this year and a lot of the threads you get when you search are old and out of date.

Why do some people on this forum have to be so rude to people they don't know and who have not done anything to deserve it?
              Last edited by ruth11; 30 June 2007, 22:47.

Comment

Ruth11> Why do some people on this forum have to be so rude to people they don't know and who have not done anything to deserve it?

Some are ignorant, some are deliberately rude, the majority will bait you for a response to test your mettle, most is done for amusement to relieve the monotony.
                Learn to give as good as you get girl, and never ever take it personally.

Good Luck
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Thanks Diver - I'm a girl in IT, so I can give as good as I get usually!
                  As long as I know that's the rules, we'll all get on just fine!

Comment

Originally posted by ruth11
                    I'm still learning exactly what it is they do offer, has something to do with being Self Emplyed rather than PAYE or Ltd
                    Ruth

I've not been limited for a few years, but if I remember right, agencies and clients won't touch you if you're "self-employed" or "sole trader" and providing IT services. I don't know if it has to do with insurance, or substitution, or whatever, but I'd be very careful if I was you.

Moose

Comment

Working...
                    X