• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

17 year old created nuclear fusion in basement ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17 year old created nuclear fusion in basement ?

hmmmmmm ......

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs....10/1002/NEWS01

Spam?

Comment

I think not ....

Comment

I have seen cold fusion with hedgehogs and tarmac

Comment

Originally posted by Nina
          I have seen cold fusion with hedgehogs and tarmac
          Hmmm, the prime ingredients for a road kill casserole!

Comment

I'm impressed, Nuclear fusion to road kill food, in 6 easy threads....
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

Fusion has already been achieved through fuel cell technology, the problem this young scientist is faced with is similar to that which is holding back fuel cell technology and that’s hydrogen generation i.e. releasing it from an abundant source like water, efficiently. If he can produce more energy than his Experiment consumes and sustain the process, well then…
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

"I was always interested in science," he said. "It's always been my best subject in school."

But, his mom had other ideas.

"I thought he was going to be a cook," Natalice Olson said, "because he liked to mix things."
                At least we know the brains came from his father's side.

Comment

I love the phrase "ta da nuclear fusion"

Quite simple really.

hey why didn't we think of this before.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                  X