• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need a decent accountant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a decent accountant

Well I have just been on to phone to inland revenue regarding outstanding corporation tax (was due 1st Jan 2007). I also have to do my end of year tax return for 05/06 and also for 06/07.

My accountant is useless, I can never get hold of him - hence I have been trying to do things myself but I thought that, since he is my accountant and supposed to be doing things for me, he had dealt with the returns. I was obviously wrong.

I also have my end of year which ended march 2007.

I need a decent accountant who doesn't charge a fortune and who is contactable and reliable - I don't think I'm asking for a lot really.

Can anyone make recommendations? I don't mind where they are based, its more important that they are reliable, etc.

Getting quite annoyed that I have been left in a hole over this.

Thanks in advance
    AJ

These are the accountants that post on this forum, and generally recommended by members:

Joel
    www.hillierhopkins.co.uk

Resident accountants:
    apologies if I've missed anyone.

HTH
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 31 August 2021, 09:16.

Comment

Some of us (who are not necessarily accountants but involved in providing services to contractors and/or others) come here for info and advice rather than to promote ourselves!

But if THEPUMA is right about the definition thing - hey guys, gissa job, I could do that............

Comment

Working...
      X