• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ross Kemp on gangs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ross Kemp on gangs

Anyone see it on Sky last night? Sarf London gangs. What a bunch of lazy, illiterate ****wits. Apparently it's the government’s fault that they shoot and stab each other. Why didn’t Ross ask them what stops them from getting a job or going to college? The bottom line is that they want what other people have without having to work for it.

Saw it - interesting that a whole lot of them genuinely believed that the government was allowing/putting guns on the street.

As you say, bottom line is they just want lots of money and they don't want to have to work to get it.

Whenever I'm at the gym and glance at the TV screens showing MTV or whatever it is, a large proportion of the music videos show black rappers, partying in large mansions surrounded by loads of women and expensive cars - I wonder if that's what they aspire to, or is that too simple?

Comment

Originally posted by interested
      Saw it - interesting that a whole lot of them genuinely believed that the government was allowing/putting guns on the street.

As you say, bottom line is they just want lots of money and they don't want to have to work to get it.

Whenever I'm at the gym and glance at the TV screens showing MTV or whatever it is, a large proportion of the music videos show black rappers, partying in large mansions surrounded by loads of (white)women and expensive cars - I wonder if that's what they aspire to, or is that too simple?
      Shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNamor
        Why didn’t Ross ask them what stops them from getting a job or going to college?
        Because he's an actor not a genuine hard nut SAS guy. Same for that Jimmy Nail. Probably a right couple of softies really. Obviously I'll leave that up to someone else to find out
        "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Dispensable
          Because he's an actor not a genuine hard nut SAS guy. Same for that Jimmy Nail. Probably a right couple of softies really. Obviously I'll leave that up to someone else to find out
          Did you see Ross Kemp in 'Extras'? Either that was an accurate portrayal or he was a real hardman acting?
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Dispensable
            Because he's an actor not a genuine hard nut SAS guy.
            I am a genuine hard nut SAS guy.

HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
              Did you see Ross Kemp in 'Extras'? Either that was an accurate portrayal or he was a real hardman acting?
              Erm, no.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
                How many women attack men knowing that the man will not retaliate?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                  How many women attack men knowing that the man will not retaliate?
                  One ex of mine used to. Not a nice situation to be in as you can't hit back.

Comment

apparently many of the yoofs in the documentary were actors
                    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Working...
                    X