• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mobile phone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile phone

I just bought a new phone which I don't like, are there any shops in London that trade mobiles on on other mobiles. I can't be @rsed selling it on ebay.

Originally posted by XTC
    I just bought a new phone which I don't like, are there any shops in London that trade mobiles on on other mobiles. I can't be @rsed selling it on ebay.

London? Why not street-trade it for some crack or a Glok 9mm Semi Automatic. Must be someone their willing to close the deal.

Comment

There is a shop in Leicester (looks like a national chain) that will buy it for cash. Doubt you'd get anything like top dollar for it.

Its its udner 7 days old send it back if you have a "change your mind" period. What phone is it?

Comment

Actually I need a cheap "3" phone - can anyone sell me one?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          London? Why not street-trade it for some crack or a Glok 9mm Semi Automatic. Must be someone their willing to close the deal.
          Stopped doing class A when I lost my septum.. and the Glock, it's a bit passé ever since Cho Seung-hui did a 'postie'.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
            There is a shop in Leicester (looks like a national chain) that will buy it for cash. Doubt you'd get anything like top dollar for it.

Its its udner 7 days old send it back if you have a "change your mind" period. What phone is it?
            Samsung E900, it has small buttons that are perfect for girls and hobbits, but no good for your average sausage fingered bloke. And it's a month old. I phoned the shop and asked if they would take it back, he laughed then hung up on me, so I guess that's a no.
            Last edited by XTC; 19 April 2007, 09:14.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
              Samsung E900, it has small buttons that are perfect for girls and hobbits, but no good for your average sausage fingered bloke. And it's a month old. I phoned the shop and asked if they would take it back, he laughed then hung up on me, so I guess that's a no.
              Aagh - I have that phone. Utter rubbish. The heat-sensitive buttons have a habit of answering/ending incoming calls if it's facing the wrong way in your pocket - and it takes about 8 key presses to send a text.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                Aagh - I have that phone. Utter rubbish. The heat-sensitive buttons have a habit of answering/ending incoming calls if it's facing the wrong way in your pocket - and it takes about 8 key presses to send a text.
                I feel your pain brother.

Comment

Get the Nokia N95, picked mine up at the weekend. Impressed so far.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
                    Actually I need a cheap "3" phone - can anyone sell me one?
                    "3" - never again
                    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
                    X