• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How Do You Handle Bad Job Reviews?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Do You Handle Bad Job Reviews?

Nasa killer 'had bad job review'
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6580421.stm

I wonder what the review said about him?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      I wonder what the review said about him?
      Er, perhaps " Mr X appears to show psychotic tendancies at work' ??

Comment

He often appeared to be spaced out. We weren't over the moon about his performance, put a rocket up his arse, and recommended he count down from 10 before blasting off at fellow workers.

He did tick "I am not a lunatic with a deathwish" on his appraisal form so we didn't think there was a serious problem we couldn't solve by being incompetent morons.
        "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Dispensable
          He often appeared to be spaced out. We weren't over the moon about his performance, put a rocket up his arse, and recommended he count down from 10 before blasting off at fellow workers.

He did tick "I am not a lunatic with a deathwish" on his appraisal form so we didn't think there was a serious problem we couldn't solve by being incompetent morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Dispensable
            He did tick "I am not a lunatic with a deathwish" on his appraisal form .....
            Given that the US Immigration form asks:
            Do you seek to enter the United States to engage in export control violations, subversive or terrorist activities, or any other unlawful purpose? Are you a member or representative of a terrorist organization as currently designated by the U.S. Secretary of State? Have you ever participated in persecutions directed by the Nazi government of Germany; or have you ever participated in genocide?
            I think that this could actualy be a real question!
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              I notice that they don't ask if one is a Giant Alien Lizard.

Or a Grey.

So that's ok then.
              Or a forest spirit

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                I notice that they don't ask if one is a Giant Alien Lizard.

Or a Grey.

So that's ok then.
                "They" know who "you" are!

Comment

Working...
                X