• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women, Cars & Make up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women, Cars & Make up

It’s a bloody fatal combination. It’s dawned on me in the past two weeks during the morning crawl into work, how many women drive and apply their make up at the same time (obviously saving the mascara application for traffic lights on red).

Either they can’t get their arses out of bed early enough to perform this ritual before they leave home, or they simply have so much to put it would necessitate a 4am rise just to get to the office on time.

In addition, this morning, I actually witnessed a bimboid eating a pot of yoghurt whilst cruising 50 mph on the outside lane of dual carriageway; right hand holding yogurt pot, outside palm of right hand against the steering wheel and spoon in left hand.

No wonder my insurance premiums keep going up each year despite having been driving for 23 years without ever being involved in an accident.

Women who drive and apply make up ---> <----- Careful Drivers

[Kyajae awaiting wrath of SallyAnne ]

I watch for them about to apply the mascara and them b1tch-slap the roof of their car.

Is really funny.

Don't do it unless you've got 3lit3 cycling skilzz tho'!
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
      cant be ar*ed

We need a smilie with zzzz's coming out of it.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        I watch for them about to apply the mascara and them b1tch-slap the roof of their car.

Is really funny.

Pwnd! its l33t get wit da program!

Do you lean on peoples car roof's at traffic lights so you don't have to take your 'spuds' out? It doesn't bother me but some people can get quite irate!
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          It’s a bloody fatal combination. It’s dawned on me in the past two weeks during the morning crawl into work, how many women drive and apply their make up at the same time (obviously saving the mascara application for traffic lights on red).

Either they can’t get their arses out of bed early enough to perform this ritual before they leave home, or they simply have so much to put it would necessitate a 4am rise just to get to the office on time.

In addition, this morning, I actually witnessed a bimboid eating a pot of yoghurt whilst cruising 50 mph on the outside lane of dual carriageway; right hand holding yogurt pot, outside palm of right hand against the steering wheel and spoon in left hand.

No wonder my insurance premiums keep going up each year despite having been driving for 23 years without ever being involved in an accident.

Women who drive and apply make up ---> <----- Careful Drivers

Women have more crashes than men, but men have more 'impressive' ones when they do crash.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by threaded

Is really funny.

Saw a woman driving and putting on make-up, made me so shocked I dropped my latte over my battery shaver and and I had to put down my mobile phone to gain control of my steering-wheel. Women drivers!
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Sometime in the past, a woman in the process of putting on her makeup whilst driving t-boned my car at a fair old whack, mashing up the driver door quite nicely. Lucky escape for me. The law was of course on her side.

Comment

At least they're looking forwards, slightly in the direction of traffic. Not like the ones that are so hypnotised by their kids they think it's more important to tickle their noses whilst driving

Comment

Working...
                X