• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What to do when every telephone number for HMRC VAT reg is constantly engaged?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do when every telephone number for HMRC VAT reg is constantly engaged?

I am beaten!

I wrote a letter although that was weeks ago and I've had no reply as yet. (even sent recorded delivery).

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis
      I wrote a letter!
      Send an email

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
        Send an email
        I couldn't find one for Lothians Employers - where are they listed?

Comment

Apologies I think this i in the wrong forum! was browsing this one when I had the urge to post!

Anyway, emails would be awesome, I am a Londoner so cobered by the same office that deals with N ireland I think, somewhere no where near London as it happens. Anyone got an email addy to add a new medium of bagdering please?

Comment

if this is to do with waiting for VAT certificates to arrive, you may find this thread helpful:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread17219.html

Comment

Working...
            X