• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yellow PAYE Booklet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow PAYE Booklet

How can I get HMRC to send me the yellow PAYE booklet to make payments? I'm (apparently) registered but haven't had anything through yet.

Can't see anything on http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/employers/mor...html#employers that helps...

It took quite a while for mine to arrive after my PAYE pack. There is a way of paying if you don't have the booklet (I read somewhere in the pack). But you can phone up and they will resend. I did this as was taking so long and then two arrived at once!

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis
      It took quite a while for mine to arrive after my PAYE pack. There is a way of paying if you don't have the booklet (I read somewhere in the pack). But you can phone up and they will resend. I did this as was taking so long and then two arrived at once!
      you can pay online as long as you have th code and info which you can get by phoning them up....
      Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Agreed, I have never used mine other than to record a nil payment.

I have switched to online payment, and they have not sent me one this year.

Comment

Paye

Online payments are the easiest way, link being:-

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/howtopay/bacs_paye.htm

You will need the reference numbers which will have been sent to yourself or accountant.

The PAYE booklets do take a little while to come through. This year, many of them didn't start arriving until the middle of April!

Comment

Originally posted by spoons
            Agreed, I have never used mine other than to record a nil payment.

I have switched to online payment, and they have not sent me one this year.
            Me too.

When you do the online payment you can use just the code for current month, or you can add an extra couple of digits to specify which month it's for. I'm going to be doing the latter from now on as they keep messing mine up and putting it into the wrong month, and last time, into the wrong year.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Bah, CUK has stopped emailing me when a topic gets a reply so haven't been ignoring this.

I'll give the tax office a call Monday morning 'cause I don't need to be ons-ite until 11 so lots of time then. MyCo was originally run by an MSC until they ballsed up once too often and I took the company off them (all well before the new legislation) so I reckon they've still got a boatload of stuff they've "forgotten" to send on.

Comment

Working...
              X