PDA

View Full Version : Exclusivity

Euro-commuter
7th June 2007, 08:01
I notice that a US board, The Open IT Forum (http://p082.ezboard.com/bopenitforum), has a section that is by invitation, i.e. the moderator has enabled it only for those users who show a history of sensible and useful posts. I can't help thinking that this board could use such an area, to get away from some of the fluff and nonsense that clogs it up sometimes.

Hmmm. Maybe it already has one (and I'm not in it).

threaded
7th June 2007, 08:04
Hmmm. Maybe it already has one (and I'm not in it).
Correct. :p

angusglover
7th June 2007, 08:05
If we had one, I would be the only one in it...you guys are all maaaaad!!!!! :rollin:

Kyajae
7th June 2007, 08:08
If we had one, I would be the only one in it...you guys are all maaaaad!!!!! :rollin:

If we did have such a forum, it would probably be inhabited by people who look like those lecturers on Open University tele in the 70's. God, style victims or what?

Troll
7th June 2007, 08:09
Correct. :pShhhhsh don't tell him, mums the word..

threaded
7th June 2007, 08:14
If we did have such a forum, it would probably be inhabited by people who look like those lecturers on Open University tele in the 70's. God, style victims or what?
Just because I like tank tops and sandals doesn't mean I'm a style victim I'll have you know! :alien

Ardesco
7th June 2007, 08:44
I remember asking to make light releif a private area a while back so that we could have images turned back on.

That way those random people of a sensitive disposition wouldn't have to see the wonder that was test please delete...

Any chance of getting this sorted admins?

FiveTimes
7th June 2007, 08:47
Just because I like tank tops and sandals doesn't mean I'm a style victim I'll have you know! :alien

What about the shaggy beard ??

threaded
7th June 2007, 09:28
What about the shaggy beard ??
At one time, but recently, due to the race season, I've taken to shaving all the hair from my body.

angusglover
7th June 2007, 09:29
At one time, but recently, due to the race season, I've taken to shaving all the hair from my body.

Tooooo much information.....

gingerjedi
7th June 2007, 10:20

We've all seen the picture, it's not the hair thats holding you back!

SallyAnne
7th June 2007, 10:27

ALL of it? :wink

ps - is this the kind of fluff and nonsense you were talking about Euro?

threaded
7th June 2007, 10:40
We've all seen the picture, it's not the hair thats holding you back!
So, apart from training at 60km per day, superlight titanium bicycle with all the trickest parts, shaving all my hair off, do I need to do.

threaded in "it’s breathtaking…I suggest you try it" mode