• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SJD Accountancy & responding to emails

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SJD Accountancy & responding to emails

Does anyone else have problems in general with SJD Accountancy not answering questions in emails.

I know what they have had email problems this week and did loose a number of emails but this is something different.

They seem to be very quick to respond to an email but not very quick to actually answer a question.

Perhaps it's just me. I don't know but it is very strange.

Originally posted by s2budd
    Does anyone else have problems in general with SJD Accountancy not answering questions in emails.

I know what they have had email problems this week and did loose a number of emails but this is something different.

They seem to be very quick to respond to an email but not very quick to actually answer a question.

Perhaps it's just me. I don't know but it is very strange.
    I find they get back ber quickly (same day) and with an answer. There have been some discussions about SJD in previous posts and there was a feeling from some posters that different branches' service is different, but mine is great. Email Simon - he does seem very good at sorting out these problems.

Comment

I have a very helpful lady called Suzanne that is most helpful...she always calls me back quickly, in spite of my daft questions and has proven to be very helpful to me.

Comment

I normally get an email back within one day which is fine for me.
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

I always get an email back within one working day (London office).

Not asked them anything for a while though.

Comment

I always get an email back within 24 hours as well; no problems there.

Comment

I dont use them , but if you slag him off on here , he comes out blazing.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                I dont use them , but if you slag him off on here , he comes out blazing.
                So true
                I am planning to switch from SJD to save some money. Is Nixon williams any good ?

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                  So true
                  I am planning to switch from SJD to save some money. Is Nixon williams any good ?
                  Nixon Williams are very good - I've had no problems with them...apart from when the send me forms saying that the VAT man wants some money which upsets me.
                  Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                    Nixon Williams are very good - I've had no problems with them...apart from when the send me forms saying that the VAT man wants some money which upsets me.
                    or corporation tax

Comment

Working...
                    X