• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Speeding

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speeding

Just had a "notice of intended prosecution" again from the police's "safety camera partnership" requesting an explanation as to why I cannot remember who was driving the car at the time. Was it me or the missus? I have just replied saying "we were both too pissed to remember"

Is this likely to backfire?
    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 15 June 2007, 13:55.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Petty criminal, GULAG beckons for you - that would be your first chance in life to do some real work

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      Petty criminal, GULAG beckons for you - that would be your first chance in life to do some real work
      To be an agent all I need is a phone
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Don't do the time if you can't do the crime.

Remember - obstruction of justice is a much more serious criminal offence that has no limit on punishment: you actually can bet life sentence on it.

btw, my driving license is clean...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          Don't do the time if you can't do the crime.

Remember - obstruction of justice is a much more serious criminal offence that has no limit on punishment: you actually can bet life sentence on it.

You mean 'don't do the crime, if you can't do the time'...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
            Just had a "notice of intended prosecution" again from the police's "safety camera partnership" requesting an explanation as to why I cannot remember who was driving the car at the time. Was it me or the missus? I have just replied saying "we were both too pissed to remember"

Is this likely to backfire?
            you will probably get away with community service - emptying comodes at the local hospital

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              Unlike your mind

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                how come you never get caught?

Comment

Yes I did that mistake on purpose to bait you pay attention to the part that is least important, they tought us this in the Kiev's Military Academy

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
                    how come you never get caught?
                    His car doesn't go above 30...
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X