• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The North & Ethics...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The North & Ethics...

Was up in Leeds this weekend for a bit of a catch up with old friends and a booze.

Got chatting to some of the local riff raff, and was amazed by the amount of women out in bars who were married.

One particular girl who i was chatting with, managed to tell me half way through the conversation that she was married. I kinda was put off, her friend says to me, 'so you not gonna chat with her any more, in a sarcastic tone' and then as i was about to go to the bar, the married woman says to me in my ear....

'yeah i am married, but its not going well....'

Northern women. No ethics at all.

thats never happens down sarf!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
      Was up in Leeds this weekend for a bit of a catch up with old friends and a booze.

Got chatting to some of the local riff raff, and was amazed by the amount of women out in bars who were married.

One particular girl who i was chatting with, managed to tell me half way through the conversation that she was married. I kinda was put off, her friend says to me, 'so you not gonna chat with her any more, in a sarcastic tone' and then as i was about to go to the bar, the married woman says to me in my ear....

'yeah i am married, but its not going well....'

Northern women. No ethics at all.

Surly it would have been worse if you had spent all night chatting her up and buying her drinks only for her to say "I'm married" as soon as you try and tuck in!

You big girl! Sounds like it was in the bag!
      l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

you should enjoy the hunt for what it is ...
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
          'yeah i am married, but its not going well....'.
          That is Northern speak for 'take me out the back and show me what you got'
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
            thats never happens down sarf!
            I believe it happens rather a lot in Ethics
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Why do you think this is just a Northern thing?

I work in London and think the birds in London have less ethics than up North. But I don't hold it against them.

Comment

I try to hold it against them but usually ends up with a slap....

Comment

Do you think 'cos they are married they should stay home? never go to a bar and never talk to anyone ever again?

FFS - Just cos you talk to someone, doesn't mean you want to shag them! Crikey!!

Comment

yeah ... well wait till we're face to face ... you'll get the vibe all right ducky!

Comment

Working...
                    X