• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Smoking ban

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoking ban

I'm looking forward to smirting
    Great, bring it on!
    68.60%
    Nope, too much nanny state interference
    23.26%
    Not bothered either way
    4.65%
    I intend to set up my own smoking pub
    3.49%
    Call the cops

I want to gauge out the innerds of every single person who has had anything to do with the smoking ban, set fire to them, and smoke the ******* ashes IN AN ENCLOSED ******* AREA.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      I want to gauge out the innerds of every single person who has had anything to do with the smoking ban, set fire to them, and smoke the ******* ashes IN AN ENCLOSED ******* AREA.
      Just relax! Now inhale those 300 chemicals! Mmmmmmm!
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Gouge maybe?

Or do you really want to measure their insides?
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Don't mean to be picky, but how would you smoke ashes?
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Just relax! Now inhale those 300 chemicals! Mmmmmmm!

I cant - it gets me so mad.

I went into town earlier to buy patches and all that sh*t so I could come back from Brussels on Monday as a non smoker...and I got so mad at the big **** off yellow line around the outside of the shopping centre which had in massive letters "NON SMOKING AREA" (even though it's not a ******* enclosed space) that I walked out of Boots and didn't buy anything.

**** them - I'm not ******* stopping. How ******* dare ANYONE enforce such a ******* oppresive law.

**** them all.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

come, come Sal. Have a nice cup of decaffeinated tea and an iced bun.

1) Your clothes wont smell all yukky and smoky when you go out
              2) You'll live forever

Just two small reasons out of millions, shurely

Comment

Pmt?

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

I cant - it gets me so mad.

I went into town earlier to buy patches and all that sh*t so I could come back from Brussels on Monday as a non smoker...and I got so mad at the big **** off yellow line around the outside of the shopping centre which had in massive letters "NON SMOKING AREA" (even though it's not a ******* enclosed space) that I walked out of Boots and didn't buy anything.

**** them - I'm not ******* stopping. How ******* dare ANYONE enforce such a ******* oppresive law.

**** them all.

The only way them patches are going to work on you, is to stick one over each eye so you can't find yer fags
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
                    come, come Sal. Have a nice cup of decaffeinated tea and an iced bun.

1) Your clothes wont smell all yukky and smoky when you go out
                    2) You'll live forever

Just two small reasons out of millions, shurely

Yes - there are many reasons why people should give up - but it should be their ******* choice!!
                    The government should have the balls to make them illegal, or just shut the **** up.

And dont call me Shirley
                    Last edited by SallyAnne; 27 June 2007, 15:40.
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X