• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Asmg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asmg

Been mentioned before a while back on here but does anyone use ASMG's tax structure scheme???

Would appreciate some feedback on it.

Thanks

Hey, you're a high rolling tycoon; you really need wealth management

Comment

hmm... any other feedback guys/girls??

Comment

I had a meeting with them.

It looked a bit dodgy, also becoms less cost effective over time

Comment

Lack of response should give you all the information you need to know...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Hiram King Of Tyre
            I had a meeting with them.

It looked a bit dodgy, also becoms less cost effective over time
            Beenusing them for a while - they've recently renewed the structure so that the loss of effectiveness is removed.

Comment

I have a friend who uses them. And I spoke to them recently, they explained that most of their clients work in the media i.e. your typical freelancer who has a few contracts a year.

I am tempted to use them but am undecided. It reminds me of the investment that the government eventually closed where you could invest in film projects and get some major tax relief - something like that.

They may well and probably will close this loophole, but I can't see the government ever asking for the money back.

As you may have noticed, there is a great deal of snobbishness on this board about ASMG, I would ignore it and rather have an adult discussion about this.

I am still torn in my decision - anyone care to share?

Comment

Working...
              X