• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just wanted some advice please on a job offer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted some advice please on a job offer

Im not a contractor, but would like some advice.
    I have a decision to make, been offered a job to x-train into Oracle Apps and another as a Consultant for a large well known Consultancy, not sure which one to take? which one will be more benificial in the future? should i go for Oracle Apps(Financials and Supply Chain) or a more defined career path with the Consultancy? money is about the same in both, please advise.

increase your skillset, you can have a crack at the consultancy later, skills give you more options now.

(my two cents)

Comment

'Consultants' are easy to find - I've been there, done that, been charged out at £348 an hour and seen a percentage in return.

Take the advice about increasing your skill set - make money for yourself. (And I am currently permie, but they smoke joints in the office after 5pm - and I won't mention salary but my bank manager is very happy).
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
      X